Northwest Pacific Property Management, LLC (NWPPM) is an Oregon registered limited liability company, founded and owned by Pat J. Gorham, originally in 1988 as Northwest Pacific Development, Inc. Northwest Pacific Property Management LLC is a licensed and bonded general contractor in the state of Oregon. CCB #192414.
We specialize in the management of residential properties throughout the Salem, Oregon area. These areas include Lebanon, Albany, Stayton, Aumsville, Dallas, Monmouth, Independence and Keizer!
Clean & Green Landscape Maintenance is a subsidiary of NWPPM. This landscape service works exclusively for our owners in maintaining the perfect appearance of our properties. Clean and Green works to control the cost of maintaining yard landscapes, common area landscapes, and hardscapes for our owners.
Capital City Repair & Maintenance is a subsidiary of NWPPM. This service is primarily an appliance and minor plumbing handyman service exclusively for properties that we manage. Many of our residents will see the Capital City Repair & Maintenance vans and logos on properties we manage as well as our Clean & Green Landscape Maintenance.
MEET OUR STAFF:
- Pat – Primary Property Manager is our main point of contact for our owners and responsible for day to day operation of entire organization. CFO, CEO, COO, BOOM
- Sandra-Secondary Property Manager responsible for generating rental agreements and ensuring properties are financially successful.
- Erika-Office Manager responsible for marketing available properties and the successful operation of our office.
- Megan, Sarra & Jose-Leasing Agent & Office Assistants acting as the first point of contact for our current and potential tenants.
- Ernesto-Maintenance Manager with several years of experience in all areas of maintenance and repair. He is responsible for our day to day maintenance operations.
- Dave-Turnover Manager & Maintenance Technician with a specialty in appliance repair.
- Rick-Master Carpenter with extensive experience as a General Contractor & Builder. Affiliated with our company for over 20 years. He’s passing along his years of experience to the rest of our maintenance staff.
- Carlos- Landscape Crew Chief supervising five other members of our staff to ensure all landscaping needs are taken care of.
- Cole, Dave “2.0” & Jacob-Maintenance Technicians, each one is a ‘jack of all trades’.
Our staff has a great deal of experience and can handle most routine repairs and maintenance on the properties we manage. Our hourly rates for repair and maintenance are extremely competitive in the market and is available EXCLUSIVELY to the owners of the properties we manage.