WHY CHOOSE NWPPM?
We have been managing our own group of rental properties since 1984 with great success. We have found long term planning and care to be something that attracts a better tenant and maintains or even increases the value of rental properties.
- Professional-We stay focused on your long-term investment goals to minimize potential future damages.
- Reports-State of the art software allows for easily understood owner reports.
- Availability-Our staff is easily reachable for every owner. We supply quick responses to all of our owner’s needs.
- Maintenance-Requests are submitted online allowing for a fast response to minimize any potential damages to your investment property.
- Synergy-Each employee and subcontractor reports back to our Primary Property Manager allowing for continuous inspections of your valued property.
Our staff has a great deal of experience and can handle anything from a simple repair to a major renovation or new construction. Our hourly rates for repair and maintenance are extremely competitive in the market and is available EXCLUSIVELY to the owners of the properties we manage.
OUR DO’S AND DON’TS:
Our Do’s – A few things we will do for you:
- We will inspect and professionally prepare your rental property for its next tenant.
- We will openly advertise and show your property Monday through Saturday, during reasonable hours.
- We will work with departing tenants to get the property rented, in an effort to eliminate any potential vacancy.
- We will give you a recap of the condition of your rental unit between tenants.
- We will flag to you items that may need attention to prevent them from becoming large unnecessary expenses in the future.
- We will professionally represent your property and treat it as if we personally owned it.
Our Don’ts – A few things we will NOT do:
- We will not “give the key” to prospective tenants for their inspection
- We will not be “closed” during reasonable hours, typically 7 days per week.
- We will not ignore maintenance requests.
- We will not allow costs for tenant caused damages to be passed along to the owner.
- We will not violate Oregon Tenant Landlord Laws.
o WE WILL schedule a personal showing for prospective tenants.
o WE WILL be reachable for prospective tenants, current tenants and owners (e-mail is the quickest way to receive an answer).
o WE WILL respond to all maintenance requests in a timely manner.
o WE WILL bill the tenant for any tenant caused damages.
o WE WILL continue to pursue further education to keep up with the ever changing landlord tenant laws.
We can send you an information packet at NO OBLIGATION so that you may see a sample of our management agreement and other information that will help you decide on our services! References and photos of currently managed properties are available upon request! Contact Us Today!
We look forward to helping you with your investment property!!!